From the time Windows 3.0 was launched in the year 1990, a free model of Solitaire has been present with the Windows OS. Not only that, it was once noted as the most frequently used app for Windows.
You might have noticed that your device of Windows 10 comprises of a group called Solitaire, but unfortunately, it is not installed. If you are among those who are crazy about virtual card games and want to know how to get classic Solitaire, then this blog is perfect for you.
Remember! The instructions given in this blog are applicable for only the users of Windows 10.
- If Solitaire Collection is not pre-installed
- Firstly, visit the MS Solitaire Collection page.
- Then, choose the Get option.
- After that, choose Open Microsoft Store for continuing, if asked.
- Lastly, you need to download the application.
- The method of getting Classing Solitaire for your device
- Firstly, write Solitaire into your device search bar that has been located near the Start option.
- Then, choose MS Solitaire Collection. It shall be under Apps.
- Note that the app shall start and viewed on display.
Remember! For having the game available easily, choose Pin to Start or else Pin to Taskbar before starting the application.
- Next, choose Classic Solitaire Klondike. It is the 1st model given. The game shall start.
- For having a fullscreen, choose the Full-Screen View symbol. It will be towards the upper right-hand side of the window.
- For getting the new game of Solitaire, choose New Game (+) option. It will be towards the end at the right-hand side corner of the display.
- Then, choose Options given towards the end of the display for changing the game settings. Note that you need to choose the Reset Settings option for restoring default settings whenever you want.
- Next, choose the Cards option for using a different card design. It is placed at the end of the window.
- After that, choose the Hint option.
- Lastly, choose the Undo option for undoing the recent step.
- Rest of the method of playing Solitaire on Windows 10
- Firstly, write Store into your device search bar. It will be located near the Start option.
- Then, open the MS Store application.
- Next, choose Search. It will be towards the upper right-hand part of the app window.
- After that, write Solitaire in the Search bar.
- Lastly, choose any one result for checking details and download the game.
Elina John is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.